One of my favorite parts of Passover is cooking. As Chicagoans, we all love pizza. You can still have pizza during Passover. It just needs a few adjustments. This is a great recipe and fun activity for you to do over the next few days. Get creative with different cheeses, seasonings and toppings.
I like my pizza with extra, extra cheese. I hope you have fun with this. I made a visual support just for you. The link is on the bottom of this page. ❤️- Abby
Abby Baron's Matza Pizza
- 1 piece of matza
- Tomato sauce
- ¼ cup of mozzarella cheese
- Optional: Seasonings – basil, oregano
- Optional: Toppings of your choice – olives, mushrooms, green peppers, even more cheese
- Aluminum foil
- Baking sheet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cover baking sheet with aluminum foil.
3. Place matza on covered baking sheet.
4. Spread tomato sauce on matza.
5. Sprinkle cheese on matza. Add spices and other toppings.
6. Place baking sheet in oven until cheese is melted (5-7 minutes)
7. Eat and enjoy!