Students at Keshet Day School created stained glass pictures with their Schechter peers for Hanukkah. We wanted to share the directions so that you could make your own version at home! Both written and visual instructions are included below.
What You’ll Need:
•Black construction paper
•Colored tissue paper
1. Cut out the black construction paper into shapes of designs such as a menorah, heart or driedel. The empty spaces will be filled in with the tissue paper.
1. Choose black construction paper picture of whatever design you’d like
2. Pick a tissue paper color you want to use around your black picture
3. Put black picture on sticky paper
4. Rip tissue paper and put in the empty spaces of your black picture
5. Enjoy your beautiful stained-glass craft!