2022 was an incredible year for Keshet and there is so much to be proud of–growing our staff team, developing new and innovative programs and bringing back the annual concert for the first time since 2019, and so much more. But as you know, Keshet is always looking ahead to the future. We came up with a list of 23 things to look forward to with Keshet in 2023.
1. Introducing our next three-year strategic plan
In January, we will unveil Keshet’s strategic plan for 2023-2025. Get ready to see where Keshet is headed and how we plan to get there.
2. Welcoming new leadership and business office staff in January
3. Being social and active at winter and spring programs
4. An even more accessible website for everyone
Click the little person icon in the bottom left-hand corner to see all the available options that will transform our website.
5. The Keshet Choir takes the stage at our annual event in March
The song choices are a surprise, but, trust us, they’re awesome.
6. Introducing…Adult Nights Out
Check out the newest social program for those over 22-years-old, Adult Nights Out. Activities include painting, a movie night and a trip to see the Windy City Bulls.
7. Join the hottest fitness trend of pickleball with Keshet
Pickleball lessons at Keshet begin Sunday, January 8. This is open to players of all ages
8. Sunday Fundays are back
Outings for this winter and spring include pottery painting, arcade games and mini golf…secure your spot and sign up now!
9. Getting together–in person–at the Rainbow Banquet in March
Mark your calendars for March 12, 2023. More information coming soon.
10. More visits from our Day School therapy dog, Vader
2023 will be nothing short of a PAWesome time when Vader comes to visit school!
11. Staff learning together at our annual all-staff retreat on March 17th
We pause for one day each year to get our entire team together for professional development with a goal of strengthening our team to best serve our families.
12. New community partnerships and job opportunities for adults at GADOL
13. Making matzah from scratch for Passover at GADOL
We’ll share the recipe with all of you when we get closer to Passover in April.
14. Heading to Wisconsin for an all-inclusive, fun-filled weekend at Spring Family Camp on April 14-16, 2023!
15. Hitting the road for an awesome adult spring trip in April
Where do you think we’re going? More info coming soon.
16. Competing in the Illinois Special Olympics Games on Keshet’s track and field team
Athletes and volunteer coaches needed for our practices beginning in March.
17. Refreshing and updating the decor at the Ariella Joy Frankel Keshet Day School, including a very cool and “brite” piece of technology
18. Opportunities to help out our local community, including SOAR and JUF Good Deeds Day
19. Keshet’s First Ever Disney Sing-A Long event
Keshet LOVES Disney music! Let’s get together in the early summer to sing our hearts out to our favorite tunes.
20. Handing diplomas to Keshet’s one high school and three eighth grade graduates for 2023
21. Spending summer days at camp with best friends
This freezing cold weather has us all counting down the days until the summer. If you haven’t registered for summer 2023, what are you waiting for?
22. Introducing…Gesher at Camp Chi!
Gesher is a new program designed for ages 16-22 who are seeking summer fun and a break from being at home. Campers will have a wide choice of activities, structured free time and plenty of opportunities for fun!
23. Welcoming new residents at MY Life
…and so much more! Thank you to everyone who helped make this past year a success. We can’t wait to see what’s in store for Keshet in 2023.
To our Keshet community, we wish all of you a Happy and Healthy New Year!